Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Let's Get This Mouse Rolling (Again)

Hello Fans! I hope the three of you are doing well. :)
I have been woefully negligent about keeping up this blog. My apologies. It's not because I haven't been going to Disneyland. I don't have a good excuse.

However... I'm going to get this going again. At least for now. So, please come back often and tell your friends about it too. And write some comments for me! That way I'll feel like this isn't all for naught.

Where did I leave off? We were on the letter "I". Since my last post, I have been to the parks numerous times. I finished the I's, the J's, the K's, and L's, and am currently on M. Oh yes, I am way behind on my blog!!!
My sisters and I (from Lto R: Judy, Sue, Cindy) at Disneyland, circa 1970

Due to the opening of Cars Land at California Adventure, I have made an updated list. The obsolete attractions that have been removed from my list are:
  • ElecTRONica
  • Mission Tortilla Factory
  • Tangled
The new attractions that are on the list are:
  • Art of Frankenweenie Exhibition
  • Luigi's Flying Tires
  • Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
  • Merida and Friends
  • Radiator Springs Racers
  • Rapunzel & Flynn Rider
  • Red Car Trolley
Luckily, there is only one new attraction that's early in the alphabet. As soon as we could, we saw the Art of Frankenweenie Exhibition. I'll talk more about it in a future post.

I have one more piece of exciting news. In addition to our Alphabetical Disney attraction list, we've started another list that we are going to work on concurrently.  FOOD!!!! All of the restaurants at the Disney Resort. Watch for a future posting with more details.

Thanks for reading, and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment