Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ariel's Undersea Adventure & Astro Orbitor

Ariel's Undersea Adventure (CA)
Ariel's Undersea Adventure just opened last week. As a season passholder, we got to ride it before the general public. The long line moved very quickly, which was good, but I was disappointed in the ride itself. It was fairly short and it lacked any pizazz. It was colorful and well done, but as a new attraction I expected something more. Six-year old girls will love it, otherwise I'd wait until the line is 10 minutes or less.

Astro Orbiter (DL)
I loved the Rockets that used to be where the Astro Orbitor is now located. These new rockets, though, are just as good. It was a tight squeeze to get two adults into one ship. I was in front and I got to handle the controls. As the rockets circled around, ascending was fun, but descending was a blast! As we descended, the centrifugal force was very strong and it felt like we were going to fly right out of our seats! We probably had more fun than we should have!

No comments:

Post a Comment